Mixed Feed Additive Oregano Extract Water Soluble Preparation and Its Preparation Method and Process
My country's feed industry started in the mid-to-late 1970s. Since 1992, the feed output has jumped to the second place in the world. Since 2011, the feed output has surpassed that of the United States and ranked first in the world. After more than 30 years of development, my country's feed industry has formed a complete feed industry system supported by feed processing industry, feed raw material industry, feed additive industry, feed machinery industry, feed scientific research and education, quality and safety. The development of the feed industry has made significant contributions to promoting the development of modern aquaculture and improving people's living standards. In this rapid development process, there have also been some problems, and the abuse of antibiotics has become a stain on the industry, causing many adverse effects. Antibiotic-free breeding has become a major trend in the development of animal husbandry, and natural plant extracts are one of the important products to protect animals after the abolition of antibiotics.
Commonly used plant extracts include allicin, oregano extract, Epimedium extract, astragalus polysaccharide, etc. Adding to the feed can play a role in sterilization and anti-inflammatory, enhance immunity, promote growth, induce food, etc., and has no drug residues, does not cause variation, and is a good alternative to antibiotics.
The main components of Oregano extract are carniol and thymol, which are the only substances that exist in the catalogue of feed additives and drug additives, and have various effects in breeding.
1. Oregano extract is an antibacterial growth-promoting additive approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of China. It has a significant effect on promoting animal growth. Its unique odor can stimulate food intake and increase feed intake. Its phenolic activity stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes, which can Promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients and improve the utilization rate of feed, so as to achieve the purpose of promoting growth.
2. The extract of oregano has a strong surface activity, which can quickly penetrate the cell membrane of pathogenic microorganisms, causing a large amount of water to accumulate in the cell to cause the bacterial cell to swell, resulting in the rupture of the cell membrane and the death of the bacterial cell; it can also penetrate into the cell after entering the cell. Organelles (such as endoplasmic reticulum, mitochondria, ribosomes, etc.) prevent mitochondria from absorbing oxygen and suffocate the cell to death.
3. There is a synergy effect with various ingredients in the feed, such as enzymes, organic acids, amino acid chelates, common antibiotics, etc., and the effect of common use is better.
4. It can significantly improve the flavor of meat and improve the hydraulic power of pork system.
5. Low toxicity and safe use; no drug resistance, no residue, and no withdrawal period.
6. The use cost is low and the economic benefit is high. According to the experiment, a lower amount of addition can achieve a good sterilization effect.
Most of the existing oregano extracts on the market are added in the form of powders. Because the oregano extract itself is an oily substance, most of which are almost insoluble in water, it is basically added to the feed in the form of powders. However, there are also some unfavorable factors such as inconvenience of adding and difficulty in ensuring the uniformity of mixing due to low usage.